Week 2: Baking Bread
Each Monday, (okay, not EVERY Monday, but most) my kids and I make bread for the week. This is something I never used to do. I have found that it gives me such a sense of accomplishment! I am grateful to know how to make
bread and it's gratifying each time my family partakes of something wholesome that we have made. But, the best part is working with my kiddos,they are always so eager to help and I think they enjoy working with me as much as I do with them. A few handfuls of flour on the floor is a small price to pay for such a blessing!
bread and it's gratifying each time my family partakes of something wholesome that we have made. But, the best part is working with my kiddos,they are always so eager to help and I think they enjoy working with me as much as I do with them. A few handfuls of flour on the floor is a small price to pay for such a blessing!
4 comments:
Awesome Shy! I love homemade bread too! (Who doesn't?) I need to make it on a more regular basis. Dave and Shelle make it all the time. They never buy bread anymore. I love eating at their house.
Yummy Shy! You are such a good little mommy. I have always thought that and probably always will.
I love your family picture! So cute!
I love homemade bread too, and I really love my breadmaker for doing the job for me! Kudos to you for doing it all by yourself!!!
Post a Comment