Here it is, my first blog! I must admit I am quite proud of myself since this has taken some serious concentration and effort on my part! Thanks Darc for your help! I am sure most of what I post will be about my 3 little monkeys, as I call them, which is okay because that is what I love most, next to their daddy!
Words to live by
"Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present, and future." Gail Lumet Buckley
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Shy, good job!! I like your background! Can't wait to see darling pictures of the kidos! Love you.
Shy it looks good! Your already better at it than I am. I love to see pics of the kids. We don't see you guys enough. Love you.
Love it Shyla...can't wait to see more!
Post a Comment