Hadlee's baptism took place on Saturday. It was such a wonderful day! Everything went great, the whole day came off without a hitch! Hadlee looked right in white! It was a beautiful thing to witness the baptism of our sweet little girl and it was wonderful to listen to the lovely blessing that Scott gave her as she was confirmed. I am so grateful to have the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life and to see how it blesses me and my family on a daily basis. We appreciate all of your love and support and thank those of you who were able to spend that time with us!
Words to live by
"Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present, and future." Gail Lumet Buckley
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
she looks so beautiful! i love her dress! what a special day for her! I'm so sorry we missed it but i'll see ya in a couple of weeks for kara and tanner! Congrats little miss hadlee
What a cute picture of Hadlee! I wish we could have come, but we were still getting over being sick. Sounds like you all had a lovely day...
Congratulations Hadlee! What a special day. She looks beautiful!
Hadlee looks beautiful! Honestly, what an angel. The dress is beautiful too. Congrats!
I really love her dress! And she does look beautiful in it. It was great to see you and the kids last week! I still can't believe she is old enough to be baptized!!!
Post a Comment