Words to live by

"Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present, and future." Gail Lumet Buckley

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hadlee's Baptism

Hadlee will be getting baptized on Saturday March 28th. We would love to have our family and friends there. If you would like to come, call me for the details.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I would love to come for her baptism but I don't think we will be able to. What a special day for her.

And about the girl cousin get-together...the only weekends in May that I would be able to come would be 16th and the 30th. I hope we can make this work. Have you heard from anyone else?

Taunya Spaulding said...

we would love to come but john's grandpa is having a birthday party in burley so i think we are going to go to that, but tell hadlee happy birthday!

Just the 2 of Us! said...

Shy, I could probably make it around the end of may but no other time in may would work for me. I wish we could be to the baptism. I do have some stuff for Had but I'll just give them to her when we see you guys for Tanner's farewell, so if you'll let her know. We want to give it to her in person.