Words to live by

"Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present, and future." Gail Lumet Buckley

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

It's a ...

So, I promised once we found out what we were having, I would share. So... the radiologist is 'pretty' sure it's a GIRL! We didn't have a real clear shot, but definitely noticed the absence of any boy parts. Yeah! We are all very excited but no one is as excited as Hadlee. She practically started hyperventilating when she saw the pink balloons we got to celebrate the occasion! So, now we're half way there, 20 weeks to go!

7 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations you guys!! That is so exciting! I am glad everything is going smoothly!

Ashley said...

So perfect. Now you have two of each. Yay!

It's been fun seeing so much of your guys lately.

Take care!

Debbie said...

Yea!! So exciting. That's cute about hadlee. Congrats.

Adrie Peterson said...

Shyla! This is fantastic news! Now comes all the fun stuff...you really are going to have so much fun :)

Allen's said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. I am sure Hadlee is so excited to have a sister...sisters are the best!

Taunya Spaulding said...

YAY!! Finally a sister for Hadlee! She told me at the fireworks and was so excited! How fun for you guys!!

Kelli said...

Hey Shyla, I hope you don't mind, I found your blog off of Stacies! Congrats! That is exciting. We are still not sure if we are ready to make the jump to #4:) Anyway, check out our blog if you want!
Kelli