Last year the McAffee girl cousins decided to begin a yearly tradition of having a Girl's night out. This year we went to Wolf Creek. Only 5 of us made it, but we had A LOT of fun, playing games, laughing, eating, sharing stories, laughing some more, and staying up way too late! It was like getting together with old friends! We went out to lunch at Eats of Eden, and then headed over to Dottie Beck's, a WAY cute but over priced boutique!
My sisters, Darcie and Lani
My sisters, Darcie and Lani
My cousins Ashely and Taunya
Here we are at Eats of Eden
This is Dottie Beck's, isn't it a charming little place! We all loved it!Lani got the condo for the whole weekend, so after the girl's night out was over, Scott and the kids, my parents, and Lani's husband joined us for another night of fun! It was a great little get away! Just as Scott and the kids and I headed over to the pool, they closed they closed it due to a lightening storm, needless to say the kids were not happy and tears were shed. What's one disappointment in a fun weekend? We had a great time!
I'm so grateful my kids have such a great Dad!

4 comments:
Sounds very fun and relaxing to me!I love GNO's!
that was such a fun weekend! i love getting together! i'm glad we've started the tradition!
I didn't want it to end.
Looks so fun! I wish I had family my age to do that with!
Post a Comment