Words to live by

"Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present, and future." Gail Lumet Buckley

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

All you need is LOVE

Avery Jayne's blessing


We blessed Avery Jayne on Feb. 7th. Poor thing woke up with a nasty cold, but she was such a trooper all day. Doesn't she look so SWEET in that white dress? Scott gave her a beautiful blessing. We feel so blessed that our family came to support us! We love you all!

Both of the boys wanted a picture with Avery. I love how much they adore their baby sister!




Labor of Love


My labor of love for Valentines Day, was these cute ties and skirts.


I stayed up WAY too late finishing them, but I was determined. This was the first sewing project that I completed ALL ON MY OWN. I was quite proud of myself!


Don't they look cute?



(Pardon the spit up down the front of her shirt)


I love my babies!







8 comments:

Amy said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!! Everything is darling! Avery Jayne is such a doll. I love those cheeks. It looks like the whole family is enjoying her.

Taunya Spaulding said...

so cute!! Avery looks so much like scott!! :) It was fun to see everyone at my shower! Hope you had fun! I sure did! you're family is just growing up so fast!

Caroline Craven said...

Hey, welcome back to the blogging world. I can't believe you made those ties and skirts. So cute. Avery has changed even from when I was down to visit. Sounds like the blessing went well and everything is going great. Very cute pictures.

Ashley said...

I was wondering how in the world you were able to match everyone and then I read that you made them. So cute, I am very impressed! It was so fun seeing you and your adorable girls last weekend. I love the picture of your boys where Camden is striking a pose. Your family is so cute. I think you need more kids ;)

Kara & Levi said...

I love the kid's clothes! They are soooo adorable! I miss the kids and I miss Avery's little face and especially her smell. I LOVE BABIES SMELLS! I love giving Marley baths just so I can smell her afterwards.

Katie Evans said...

I'm sooooo impressed with your sewing skills! Wow. When my Mom made us outfits for a special event she was ALWAYS up way too late the night before. I think that's just how it works. :)
Avery Jayne is adorable. So sweet. I can't wait to hold her someday!

Danny and Darcie said...

Adorable Shy! Good job on the outfits.

Just the 2 of Us! said...

Love the outfits Shy! They turned out great. I'm so glad we were able to make it to the blessing. Thanks for having it on a weekend I wasn't working. Wish I was closer to spend more time with my nieces and nephews. Love you!