Words to live by
"Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present, and future." Gail Lumet Buckley
And the winner is...
CAMDEN
We took the kids out to lunch at Marie Calendar's over Valentine's weekend. They just happened to be having a drawing for a kids bike, so of course we entered 3 times. I got a phone call last week telling me that Camden won! Hooray! He was so excited! His favorite part is the oh so cool bell, which he rang about 10 times right there in the restaurant. I'm sure all the patrons really appreciated that!
So here he is with our server Bruce or Bryce (I can't exactly remember), lucky him, he won a prize as well. The bike is a tad bit too small, but, I know Kael will willingly accept this hand me down.
Camden is such a great brother, he even let Kael take a 'winning' picture at the restaurant!
4 comments:
WHAT?! Talk about luck!! that's awesome! :) I'm sure Camden was super excited!! :) I never win anything..... :)
I never win anything!! That is awesome! I bet he loved it. Cute new blog updates. Avery is soooo cute.
That must have made his day, week, etc, etc. I would be way excited as, like your mom, I seldom win anything (can't say never, I have to keep those positive thought going)!Tell him congrats!!!
Your new family picture is soooooooo cute! Hadley is gorgeous!! Every picture of her looks great! You too! You all look great!
Post a Comment