My boys are great at surprises! I have found puddles on the carpet, sugar sprinkled stairs, ('cuz it looks so pretty), murals on my walls, mounds of dried onions and oats on my living room carpet, (you get the idea). I have also received pleasant surprises, like, those running into you almost knocking you over hugs, a bouquet of freshly picked dandelions, and the shoes in my closet straitened just because. In August, we found out about another surprise...and yesterday we found out that that surprise will be arriving in the form of a baby boy on or around March 24th.
Boys, they play hard but love big. We are looking forward to adding another one to the ranks!

12 comments:
YAY!!! such a sweet post shy. love you & congrats.
-oh and THANK GOODNESS you are so good at making darling little boys. woohoo!
Congrats!!! So happy for you guys!
Congratulations!!!
Cute post, and CONGRATULATIONS! I love your new blog design, but I especially LOVE Avery in the family picture. I love her little fingers in her mouth. She is soooooo cute. You have the cutest little family and one more will just make an unbearably cute little flock. I know there are probably many days when they don't seem like sweet little blessings, but I think they are - even the messes. Someday, believe it or not, you'll miss it.
Congratulations! We're excited to meet the little guy.
aw! i love that picture and congrats on the newest baby boy coming in march!!! :) that's a good month! ;)
Congrats...gotta love those boys!!
Love that pic! Miss you guys :) Next year will be so fun with 3 new babies in the family.
Congrats! So, this explains the sickness in St. George!! So happy for you!
HE WILL BE SOOO CUTE! I'm excited for you. I've decided that you need to stop having family pictures. You had one, then got pregnant with Avery. Then you had this cute picture at the top of your blog....and look what happened. lol
Congratulations Shyla :) That was a sweet post. I agree with Taunya, March is a great month. Can't wait to meet him. Make sure Scott is home the whole month of March and April just in case! ;)~ hee hee!
So happy and excited for you! :)
Post a Comment