One of our Valentine traditions involves what else?...CHOCOLATE.
Several years ago, Scott gave me chocolate dipped strawberries for Valentine's Day. Frustrated that he had spent so much and only gotten 2 strawberries, he decided the next year he would try his hand at dipping his own. It was a success! He did a wonderful job, and has mastered the artistic nature of it all!
The kids and I have come to anticipate his scrumptious strawberries each year. The kids even got to help him out a bit this year. Thanks Scotty, for a sinfully delicious tradition! We love you!
Words to live by
"Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present, and future." Gail Lumet Buckley
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
How adorable is that Valentine's dinner and dancing!? i love it. What a fun idea.
I remember that Scott always got you chocolate covered strawberries... He's always been so sweet.
I had to laugh at the pictures of the kids devouring their strawberries! Yum! Cute, cute!
What cute pictures. Sounds like you had a great valentines day. What a cute idea.
Looks like you guys had a great Valentines day. I miss you all so much. Can't wait to see everyone in April. Give everyone a hug and kiss for me.
That's so cute that scott does that for you! looks like you all had a fun day! miss ya! love ya!
Post a Comment