Words to live by

"Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present, and future." Gail Lumet Buckley

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Our Sweet Hadlee Bug

Hadlee's birthday was on March 9th. This was an important birthday, she turned 8 and will be getting baptized. I can't believe it, they grow up so fast! It has been wonderful to watch her grow and develop into such a beautiful young lady. Scott and I are so proud of her, she keeps our family in line and sets a wonderful example for us all! So, here is a tribute to our sweet little
HADLEE BUG!


























We love you Hadlee Bug!

6 comments:

Erin Cannon said...

What a beautiful girl! Do you feel old yet? My oldest turned 8 in Nov. I realized then that I'm OLD. :)

Ashley said...

This post left me teary-eyed. Hadlee is such a sweet little girl. I was able to see your kids over the weekend and it was so fun watching them play so well together. She sure is grown up. Happy Birthday Hadlee! What cute pictures of her.

Danny and Darcie said...

Hadlee we all love you so much, and feel blessed that you are in our family. She really is such a good example to us all. I don't think I have ever heard her say anything bad about anyone, granted she is only eight but she has such a good outlook on life and others. Hadlee we love you!

Debbie said...

Is she that old? That is exciting! She is so beautiful like her mother!

Katie Evans said...

I love Hadlee. She surely is one special girl. (I'm glad she can tell me what a Marlin is!) :)

Taunya Spaulding said...

hadlee is such a sweet little girl! i can't believe she is 8 already!