Words to live by
"Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present, and future." Gail Lumet Buckley
Monday, May 25, 2009
And baby makes 6!
That's right, Aaron baby #4 is on the way! It will be a happy Thanksgiving, the baby is due November 22nd. Hadlee is literally praying for a girl, she thinks she's entitled to a sister, and the boys agree one more girl wouldn't be too bad. We are very excited to add another member to the family! Everyone is glad that the first trimester is over, Mom is feeling SO much better! The ultrasound is scheduled for July 1st, so we'll let you know what we find out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
YAY! What great news! We will be pregnant together AGAIN! I'm so excited for you! Look forward to seeing you soon!
Congrats! I'll cross my fingers for another girl too. I'm glad you are feeling better. See you this weekend!
CONGRATULATIONS! Very exciting! I am glad you are over the sickness part!
Congratulations! What an exciting time!
Congrats!! I'm so excited for you guys! Hadlee needs a sister! can't wait to find out what it is!
Girl Girl Girl! Marley needs a girl cousin near her age on the McAffee side. But....we will love a boy too!
WOW! I had no idea! Good thing I checked your blog today! I'm so happy for you guys. What a lucky baby this is to be born into the Aaron home. Love ya and can't wait to see you soon!
Yay! I heard about you being prego again and was waiting for you to post! Congrats!!!
WaHOOOO!!!! We're excited for you!!!!
Post a Comment